Sunday, April 13, 2008

LFHS v Arlington Stallions 4/17/08

Guys

The game against the Arlington Stallions for 4/17 IS ON!! It's go time.

We will be playing down there in Schaumburg on their pitch as a favor to them. I'll explain it fully when I see you guys at practice.

We will be travelling to Schaumburg by bus. Yes, by bus. I have rented a yellow bus for the trip. PLEASE be at the Lake Forest High School - West Campus parking lot NO LATER than 3:30. We will be leaving by 3:45 pm. We will be parking our cars in the back lot. Tell your parents (if they need to know) that we will be returning by 7:30 pm after the game.

Donations for the bus ride will be accepted (and appreciated). If you have a friend, family member, teacher, or spectator who wants to come along for the game, we do have a few extra seats available on the bus.

Practice on Monday (4/14) will be at the Pavlick's house, starting at 4:45. I will not be at this Monday practice as I have a family member who is undergoing serious surgery on Monday out of town, and will not be back in town in time.

For practice this week, we will be keeping the scrimmage to a minimum, and will be working on technical aspects of our game, signals, lineouts, scrums, and ghost rugby.

I will be picking up the jerseys on Tuesday after scchool. Yay!

Call me if you have questions. Have a great weekend guys.

Coach P.

No comments: