Saturday, March 22, 2008

LFHS v Noble St. update

Guys

1. Our gave versus Noble St. WILL BE on Thursday, 4/3. We will meet at Deerpath Square (Deerpath west of Rt. 41) by 3:45 on Thursday. I'm hoping for a 5:30 kick-off.

(Taylor, your kicks have been awesome, so plan on being our kick-off guy... Keep working on that drop kick!!)


2. Senn HS has informed me that they do not have a pitch for our game against them on 4/9. I have invited them to come up here and play as a home game for us. Their coach has not called me back yet, but I hope to talk to him on Monday.

3. If there is still a lot of snow on the ground on Monday (3/23), practice will be cancelled. We'll reschedule for later in the week.

4. You guys looked good on Thursday. We're going to have a great time in our first game.

5. PLEASE ask your parents to assist with transportation to the game on 4/3. We need drivers for this game. It's important.

6. Brett B., I'm working on getting you a pair of line out shorts... Don't forget to get yourself a pair of under armour shorts also.

Have a great Easter weekend!

Coach P.

No comments: